Every small businesses think that CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software is just need of the big scale businesses, but a CRM is one of the most important tools that a small business can implement to become big business.
According study lot of small businesses fail within the first 12 months. There is many reasons behind fail to grow. These reasons are varying around issues such as leadership, management, personality and cash flow, which sometimes can or cannot be changed.
But, the main reason that the company doesn’t care about customer service. This was a surprise based on the fact that providing good customer service is something all businesses need, no matter on the size of business.
Small business CRM software helps you to manage contact information making it easy to follow up on your customers and their activities. It is a central repository that collects all customer data in one single place and gives businesses the possibility to create the best possible relationships.
How do business know if they need CRM Software?
Unfortunately, an indication that a business is ready for CRM usually comes in the form of something negative.
For example, your top performing sales person leaves the company and takes all the contact information with him, leaving you in the dark.
Here’s a list of questions that will give you an indication of whether or not your business needs a CRM solution.
- Are all your customer interactions and the information (in the form of letters, forms, documents, emails, etc.) stored in one convenient location and accessible to everyone in the organization?
- Are you certain that all leads in the sales pipeline are being followed up?
- Are you able to coordinate specific marketing campaigns and follow up activities along with the sales team?
- Are you currently able to generate accurate information on forecasts/ pipeline on a short notice?
- Are you currently able to view all sales activity and results at the click of a button?
- Can you currently accurately identify the areas of the sales process in which most sales are lost?
- Are your sales people able to access customer information when they are out of the office?
- Do you know how many deals you lost last quarter and why you lost them?
- Do you know how many customer service issues each customer had and why?
- 10.Are you happy with the amount of time your sales people spend currently on administrative tasks?
If you answered “no” to any of the above question, then it’s probably a good idea to take a more in-depth look at small business CRM software and the benefits that it can bring your business.
Where to Start
As a small business, it can be a big challenging to find out where to start. There are many articles and papers on CRM and its benefits, but the majority of them are targeted towards larger businesses.
If you’re curious about how CRM can help your business and need some pointers on how to get started, then talk to us. We provide you information on what ,why and how CRM can help you to grow your business and retain exiting customers.
Give us your thoughts.